Tuesday 14 August 2012

WHAT MOUNTAIN BIKE

It was a surprise to see my name in ''What Mountain Bike'' this month, although
I'm bound to say it Fi Spotswood has put together a really good piece on endurance cycling events around the world, and to be mentioned within it along side the likes of Dave Buchanan, Steve Heading and Aiden Harding amongst others is brilliant. It mentions my ''West Highland Way Double'' which is still the only successful passing, there has been some mentions on the internet of attempts but none have been completed as yet. I am planning on doing another big ride soon but a shoulder and knee problem is hampering me at the moment, hopefully I will get back to a good enough level of fitness and raise some more money for charity...........watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment