Monday 30 April 2012

WHEELIE GOOD NEWS!!

JOE WHITAKER PICTURED WITH ROB ROSKOPP OWNER OF SANTA CRUZ BICYCLES AND STEVE PEAT
PICTURE COURTESY OF STEVE BEHR
Cyclist No1 is a good site to keep up to date with all things Bike, and I am stoked they take an interest in some of my exploits. The latest journey they have put on their website is
my coast to coast wheelie, quite good timing as I have nearly collected all the money in. I am eagerly awaiting a cheque to the value of £250 that is on it's way from ''You've Been Framed'' for my appearance looping my bike, that will go into the fund and get the total up to over £1500.00. If you want to read about it and get an insight into how the challenge went go to: Cyclist Number One and leave a comment or go to: Stephen Murray Stay Strong to find out what the ride was in aid of and or donate to the fund, the more the merrier. If you read this post please forward it to as many people as you can, the more that see Stephen's site the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment